Monday, January 2, 2012

Neo-Grunge





Sweater:Old Navy; Scarf:H&M; Jeans: Pacsun; Boots:Target; 
Clutch: American Apparel; Bracelet: Dom. Rep.(gifted) 
Hey everyone! Here is my first outfit post! I'm super excited that I can now call myself a fashion blogger! It has been a long time in the making but Just Mahogany is finally up and running! I am super excited to share my inspirations, current obsessions, and fashion fun with all of my readers! Stay tuned and I'll make sure to keep you interested! :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for more posts! These pictures are divine. I want that outfit! What lipstick are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for you Mahogany! I'm so happy you chose me to be your photographer! <3

    www.facebook.com/JessicaSevinPhotography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babygirl- It is Revlon - Black Cherry Lipstick! :) Thank you once again! <3

    Jessica- If it weren't for you I wouldn't even have the blog up yet! Thank you bunches! :))

    ReplyDelete